In-tro

Figyelem!

Az alabbi blog tartalma egyes elemekben, nep- illetve munkacsoportokban nemtetszest valthat ki, esetlegesen sokkoloan hathat.
Akinek nem inge, ne vegye magara,
Akinek nem tetszik, huzzon a p.....

ennyi.







2007. szeptember 10., hétfő

Heikki and Ralf in Shanghai

Last week Heikki and Ralf visited to Shanghai, since they had some meeting here. I got the chance to join them on Monday and Wednesday night. We had a nice Teppanyaki dinner on Monday and went to bed early, since they still had a jet leg, but on Wednesday night we went to Oscar's. Of course we played darts :) It was a very nice night, good darts competition - Heikki beat us pretty bad (Ralf also beat me so I guess I need to practice even more:)). Anyway, I think the greatest time was Heikki's gig minutes. Actually he played for more than half an hour, but since it was so great, time flu by so fast.
Well, it was a great night and I hope we can repeat it sometimes!

(Sorry for the bad quality, but I only had my mobile with me.)

Nincsenek megjegyzések: