In-tro

Figyelem!

Az alabbi blog tartalma egyes elemekben, nep- illetve munkacsoportokban nemtetszest valthat ki, esetlegesen sokkoloan hathat.
Akinek nem inge, ne vegye magara,
Akinek nem tetszik, huzzon a p.....

ennyi.







2007. május 29., kedd

R&D Dinner

Last week we had an R&D dinner together with some of the PE's from production. The occasion was that one of our engineer will join to the production's PE team as a reinforcement for 3 months. So this was a little farewell dinner for him. Even though everybody was speaking Chinese and I did not really understand them, it was fun! After dinner we went to 'chang ge' /to sing/ to a karaoke bar, where we also played dice.
I only had my phone with me, so picture quality is little bit far from perfect:)
Also if I can figure out how to upload a 3pg file to Youtube, I'll provide some videos as well:)
BTW: sorry for the English language but I don't have time nowadays to translate and I've been writing Hungarian only lately so this is for my 'waiguo de pangyou' in the first place:)



Nincsenek megjegyzések: