In-tro

Figyelem!

Az alabbi blog tartalma egyes elemekben, nep- illetve munkacsoportokban nemtetszest valthat ki, esetlegesen sokkoloan hathat.
Akinek nem inge, ne vegye magara,
Akinek nem tetszik, huzzon a p.....

ennyi.







2008. április 23., szerda

Book: Culture Shock! China by Angela Eagan

I’ve got the new book of Angie couple weeks ago. It’s about Chinese culture, habits, customs and so much more usually strange stuff, a newcomer faces when arriving and living in China. Now I’m almost done with it, so here out my opinion:
This book is great; I wish I could read it before I came! Not that it had changed my mind, but it would have made some many things easier and understandable! Anyway, it is still very useful, I found tons of new and important information, so anyone planning to come to China, even for a visit, should read it first. I promise, it will save lot of time, money and nerves.
By the way, this is not an ad, just a very good advice.

Have fun reading and take it seriously!

Nincsenek megjegyzések: